08-03-2018, 10:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2018, 10:29 AM by Steve.)
Snopes fires its managing editor
— and she doesn't know why .....
02-18-2019, 07:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019, 08:00 AM by Steve.)
Why Snopes gets an 'F'
Story at-a-glance -
- In their purported fact-checking of a report by CBS correspondent Sharyl Attkisson, Snopes spewed propaganda, not real facts, in an attempt to discredit the report and the potential vaccines-autism link
- Snopes wrote the article without contacting Attkisson, who went on to state that they also listed claims she never made, then declared them to be false, and even were incorrect in one of their own claims
- It’s dangerous to rely on any one source or group of individuals as authorities on truth, as it sets up the path for inevitable censorship
- Industry propaganda and censorship of health and media information that strays from the mainstream is a growing problem
- In your search for the truth, always follow your own guiding light — not one maintained by Snopes or any other internet watchdog or censorship authority that tries to lead you down their own biased path....