MATH+ Early Intervention
IS SAVING LIVES
"Called the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Working Group, the physicians involved call their treatment for the disease the MATH+ protocol. It was developed specifically to counteract the inflammation and excess clotting that is experienced by severe COVID-19 sufferers. The protocol includes treatment with intravenous methylprednisolone, high-dose intravenous vitamin C, full-dose low molecular weight Heparin (an anticoagulant), and optional treatments with thiamine, zinc, and vitamin D. Readers can learn much more about the treatment protocol at the FLCCC’s website, covid19criticalcare.com."
05-15-2020, 03:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2020, 03:19 PM by Steve.)
What Really Makes You Ill -
Authors of Incredibly well researched 800 plus page book, Dawn Lester and David Parker Join me this morning to explain the reason they decided to write this book in the first place. Dr Andrew Kaufman MD Will be co hosting with me to get the most out of this information.
05-21-2020, 06:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 07:09 PM by Steve.)
The hidden dangers of flavored products in health and fitness -
Top 10 Foods to Build your Immune System -
#1 Spinach - Green leafy vegetables like spinach are rich in iron and vitamin C. They are essential for fresh blood production and keeping blood impurities at bay. Moreover, spinach is packed with nutrients like beta-carotene and antioxidants that improve your body’s disease-fighting ability. Thus, including spinach in your diet can help your immune system health. You can add spinach to a number of dishes. However, make sure that the leaves are properly cooked, as raw spinach can be hard to digest for some individuals. Spinach should also be included in your kids’ diet mandatorily as it provides them with essential nutrients to grow and secure a healthy immune system.
#2 Turmeric - Turmeric is a spice that has been a part of Indian cooking for centuries. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating inflammation of the muscles and bones. Most importantly,turmeric contains an active ingredient called curcumin which is a great modulator of the immune system. Several studies have reported that curcumin can modulate the proliferation and activation of T cells, and can inhibit oxidative stress-induced inflammation.
#3 Ginger - Ginger is a great food with excellent anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger is a popular spice that can help reduce inflammation-related issues as well as help in the treatment of sore throat. Ginger has antiviral properties and can also improve digestion, and help maintain a healthy gut thereby strengthening the immune system.
#4 Citrus Fruits - Last but not least, citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruit, and tangerines, among others, are packed with vitamin C that helps in boosting the production of white blood cells in the body. White blood cells are essential in fighting diseases and infections. It also helps in removing free radicals from the body, preventing cell damage, which ultimately reduces your chances of having cancer.
#5 Almonds Of all the nuts, almonds contain high concentrations of vitamin E that plays a crucial role in keeping the immune system healthy. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that requires fat to be absorbed properly. Almond contains healthy fats that eases down the process of absorption. Vitamin E aids the production of red blood cells that boosts the blood flow to all parts of the body. This keeps your immune system stronger. You are advised to consume 4-6 almonds daily. You can eat it whole or soaked in water or add some crushed almonds in your milk for a tasty milkshake.
#6 Yogurt - Yogurt is considered a probiotic that is essential to your immune system’s health. It directly affects your gut, helping the good bacteria to thrive. Your gut health is directly associated with your immune system. Therefore, a healthy gut means a healthy immune system. While there are plenty of flavorful yogurts available in the market, you are advised to consume plain yogurt. Plain yogurts are free of any sugars, additives, and artificial flavors that can degrade the overall quality of the food. The best way to consume yogurt is plain or with rice, or you can drizzle some honey and also add your favorite fruits to it.
#7 Kiwi - Kiwi is one such fruit that contains vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, and folate in abundance. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and prevent cell damage. It also helps in boosting the production of white blood cells that fight infections. You can consume kiwi on a daily basis. The fruit contains tiny seeds that are edible and full of nutrients as well. You can simply eat it alone, put it in fruit salad, or make a smoothie out of it – the options are endless.
#8 Papaya - Just like kiwi, papaya is naturally full of necessary nutrients and minerals like folate, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and potassium. Potassium in papayas is known for keeping the heart-healthy. At the same time, vitamin C acts as an antioxidant that boosts the production of white blood cells that helps in fighting infections and ward off diseases.
#9 Green Tea - Green tea contains excellent antioxidant properties that help the body detox toxins and other harmful elements. Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG or epigallocatechin that has been shown to boost immune system function. Green tea, since it is not fully processed, holds back the majority of its nutrients and minerals in the leaves. Experts suggest that you should consume 3-4 cups of green tea in a day as it will not only keep you hydrated but also helps in flushing out the toxins and other waste materials from the body while keeping the immune system healthy.
#10 Sunflower Seeds - Sunflower seeds are packed with nutrients and minerals, including vitamin E, vitamin B-6, magnesium, and phosphorus. Vitamin E is considered a potent antioxidant that is beneficial for the immune system’s health. The best part about sunflower seeds is that it also enhances the flavor of the food you are preparing, due to its spicy punch. You can add sunflower seeds to your salads, soups, seasoning of certain foods like chicken, for sautéing, and more.
05-28-2020, 07:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2020, 01:32 PM by Steve.)
05-30-2020, 01:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020, 10:10 AM by Steve.)
8 Must-Know Tips About Vitamin D
Foods high in Vitamin D:
* Cod liver oil: 1 tablespoon contains 1,360 IU (34 mcg) or 227% of the RDA.
* Swordfish, cooked: 3 ounces (85 grams) contain 566 IU (14.2 mcg) or 94% of the RDA.
* Salmon, cooked: 3 ounces contain 447 IU (11.2 mcg) or 74.5% of the RDA.
* Canned tuna, drained: 3 ounces contain 154 IU (3.9 mcg) or 26% of the RDA.
* Beef liver, cooked: 3 ounces contain 42 IU (1.1 mcg) or 7% of the RDA.
* Egg yolks, large: 1 yolk contains 41 IU (1 mcg) or 7% of the RDA.
* Mushrooms, cooked: 1 cup contains 32.8 IU (0.8 mcg) or 5.5% of the RDA.
Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms:
* Getting Sick or Infected Often
* Excessive fatigue and tiredness
* Bone pain and lower back pain
* Depression and low mood
* Poor wound healing following surgery, injury or infection
* Low bone mineral density
* Hair loss in women
Medical conditions that make it harder to absorb Vitamin D:
* Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis)
* Liver disease
* People who have had bariatric surgery
Vitamin D combats viral infections and boosts immune system
- GrassrootsHealth recently conducted a review of an observational study involving 212 patients who had COVID-19, identifying a correlation between vitamin D levels and disease severity. Those with the mildest disease had the highest vitamin D levels, and vice versa
- A second study found those with a vitamin D level between 20 ng/mL and 30 ng/mL had a sevenfold higher risk of death than those with a level above 30 ng/mL. Having a level below 20 ng/mL was associated with a 12 times higher risk of death, compared to having a level above 30 ng/mL
- The color of your skin has correlations to your vitamin D level, and we’re also seeing racial disparities in COVID-19. In Detroit, Michigan, where blacks account for 14% of the population, they account for 40% of COVID-19 deaths
- It’s important for people with darker skin to realize that the more melanin you have, the more sun exposure you require to make sufficient amounts of vitamin D, and many may need to take a supplement
- According to the research done by GrassrootsHealth’s panel of 48 vitamin D researchers, 40 ng/mL is the lower edge of optimal, with 60 ng/mL to 80 ng/mL being ideal for health and disease prevention
New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It 'Significantly' Cuts Death Rate -
The Hydroxychloroquine Scandal -
From the outset of the Coronavirus pandemic, and the lockdown regimes that followed, we have been repeatedly told, by all the usual suspects, institutions and the mainstream media, that the only way to get back to normal is with a vaccine; precisely echoing the calls of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation...
What is colloidal silver?
- Colloidal silver is a liquid containing small silver particles, which is known to help mitigate illnesses. In European folk medicine, wearing silver rings was believed to help ward off illnesses, while mixing silver powder with plants was used to help alleviate rabies, nosebleed and edema
- Colloidal silver is believed to help alleviate health conditions such as pink eye, eczema, sinus and ear infection and herpes. It may also help reduce your risk of cancer
- Although it delivers various health benefits, colloidal silver must be used with caution and guidance as excessive exposure may lead to argyria, an irreversible condition that causes skin discolouration ...
Frequency Science, Blood Consciousness and More w/ Sharry Edwards -
Sharry Edwards rejoins the show to share her vocal print analysis of Joe Biden. What is really going on with his health?
We also discuss more on COVID-19 that would likely be censored on Youtube including incorrect postings on the public sequencing data and other information unique to Sharry Edwards. Sign up for Sharry Edwards free class this Saturday August 15, 2020 at https://soundhealthoptions.com/
Dr. Mercola exposes CSPI lies -
- For decades, our mission has been to help you take control of your health. The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) has launched a comprehensive campaign to put an end to Mercola.com
- CSPI president Dr. Peter Lurie is a former FDA associate commissioner and avid supporter of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
- Lurie falsely asserts that I make COVID-19 claims for nutritional supplements sold in my online store. A complete review was made of all products in the Mercola Market and none of the CSPI accusations exists
- CSPI is bankrolled by billionaires and their corporate entities, such as the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Family Fund and Bloomberg Philanthropies. It has also partnered with Bill Gates’ agrichemical PR group, the Cornell Alliance for Science. Greg Jaffe, who heads up CSPI’s Biotechnology Project, is also the associate director of legal affairs at Alliance for Science
- CSPI also takes significant funds from the American Heart Association, which received heavy financial backing by the makers of Crisco, the top-selling trans fat product ever sold. The AHA also takes money from pharmaceutical companies manufacturing statin drugs
- In the 1980s, CSPI conducted a highly successful campaign promoting trans fat, resulting in an epidemic of heart disease. It later white-washed its history, omitting its promotion of trans fat from the organization’s historical timeline