The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 391 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by Steve at 03-25-2018, 12:02 PM
Earth climate doesn’t change because it always has. There are cycles of warming and cooling depending on cycles of sun activity. Human activity is not the cause and humans in this regard are not the ‘enemy’. 

Carbon dioxide has been demonised, purely to demonise industrialisation, when without it, life on our planet would not exist. It’s contribution to greenhouse gases is so ridiculously small. 

Plants absorb carbon dioxide and transform it into oxygen. The Greenhouse effect retains heat close to the Earth, without which we would freeze,  and is created almost in totality by water vapour and clouds. 

Carbon dioxide (CO2) is insignificant by comparison and the vast majority of that is natural and not caused by human activity. 

Professor Leslie Woodcock, Emeritus Professor at the University of Manchester, fellow of the Royal Society of Chemical Engineering, a recipient of a Max Plank Society Visiting Fellowship and former NASA researcher, said:

Water is a much more powerful greenhouse gas, and there is 20 times more of it in our atmosphere, around one percent of the atmosphere, whereas CO2 is only 0.04 percent. Carbon dioxide has been made out to be some kind of toxic gas, but the truth is that it’s the gas of life. We breathe it out, plants breathe it in and it’s not caused by us. Global warming is nonsense.
by Steve at 03-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Why is no one talking about this strange phenomena?

https://youtu.be/eqboujtUk4Y
by jean paul at 03-24-2018, 04:20 PM
Hi, 
I usually download Richie's Show...since the Tuesday edition there have been no uploads. Can anyone update me? more problems with 'Technology'?.
By the way, concerning Richie's problems getting onto Twitter. I had the same problem with Bitchute, couldn't get into my site, contacted them, received confirmation and an email saying i would receive a code......nothing ever....
by freelotus at 03-24-2018, 10:14 AM
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/2...70?cid=apn

except - of course  - they're shifting the meaning of the term slightly. (early step in shifting conversations away from their actual, original topics.) wouldn't such a person more appropriately be called a liar and a fake, and/or a paid shill?

thoughts?
by The Apprentice at 03-23-2018, 09:53 PM
I don't know if anyone has seen what is going on in the States with the many thousands of dams in remote places that are now are being taken out in the interests of the eco system, this will remove any chances of people living in these areas, dams that were put in during the post depression era, this is agenda 21 in full flow, many thousand are planned for removal.

https://youtu.be/H9wJOAtSk6s
by spider at 03-23-2018, 02:08 PM
I'm not a regular listener to Richie Allen - maybe once per month - but I just heard the latest podcast in which he discussed Count Dankula, Markus Meechan, with Alison Chabloz.

I was quite disappointed in what Richie said and I actually thought that even within the context of the discussion, he was quite hypocritical. On the one hand, suggesting that people who believe in the general consensus regarding the holocaust were not willing to enter dialogue with revisionists due to their unwillingness or fear of letting go of their preconceptions or even talking to people with whom they disagree. Then, without any sense of irony, Markus Meechan was characterised as 'an idiot', 'an absolute idiot', 'he doesn't look too bright', 'I can't say that that is proof that he hates Jews but I suspect that he hates Jews unless he is mentally unwell'.

Having followed the case since the outset, which Richie Allen, by his own confession has not (he said that he had heard of the case 'vaguely'), I do not recognise the portrayal presented here. I'd like to hear him given the chance to defend himself and I rather think that he would challenge not only Richie's preconceptions but also his intellect to some degree.

One cannot, on the one hand argue that you, Richie and David Icke are not given a fair shake of the stick and then slag somebody off like this who ostensibly shares many of your views. I rather think that there is a fear of association.

The possibility that me might end up in prison means that he won't be available for some time after 23rd April. I hope that somehow, an interview, or better still, a discussion (I'm pretty sure he is sick of talking about the details of his case and his thoughts on that are freely available for anybody to see).
by Steve at 03-23-2018, 01:18 PM
More Videos Show Syrian Civilians Praising Syria Military After Liberation, Proving MSM Bankrupt -

more-videos-show-syrian-civilians-praising-syria-military-after-liberation-proving-msm-bankrupt.html
  •  Previous
  • 122(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 227 online users.
0 Member(s) | 222 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, Google