The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $attachdate - Line: 2 - File: portal.php(692) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(692) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 692 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by Charlotte4711 at 02-25-2018, 10:02 AM

Just deleted my history & started using Duck Duck Go & signed into twitter ... see a video on Colton Haab and go to watch but faced with this! 

Didn’t realise that every video I ever watched was attached to me despite me not having a you tube account!!!! 

More fool me... I know what they’re like but in my naivety I didn’t realise they log everything I watch even though I’m not logged into you tube!!!
by The Apprentice at 02-24-2018, 11:44 PM
Hi Folks

As a long time listener of your show Richie, please may I suggest a communities based thread about creative arts and real life skills, here is my current blog for those who might be interested. It is a way of regenerating the loss of our once proud makers of things and stable paradigm, away from the giants, who aim to stand down upon our shoulders, non to help us, but to crush our efforts so that we remain ever inter-dependent upon their slave style system where neither side get enough of what they need.

I am great believer in the many ways that we can empower ourselves, through self pelf and the sharing of the knowledge of who we are and how our hands can work for and by us, it is the single best ways to empower and re-organize ourselves, away from the new normals that the elite have chewed swallowed and digested away from us. If we loose our creativity entirely we become highly vulnerable, like a banker without his pen, or a navigator without a compass, and we always die a very slowl death into statism, that ends up with everyone in fighting for the crumbs the elitist mind have left, like the elite of old, who uused to leave just enough food for the workers who had originally created it.

More of my wares here,, https://steemit.com/@shedlife

Thank you, please show what you have created, because creating is who we really are.
by Steve at 02-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Here's a cover of Lost Boy, by Katie London (my eldest daughter). She's currently supporting Dappy on his Levels tour!

https://www.facebook.com/KatieLondonMusi...nit=public
by Dave_P at 02-24-2018, 02:12 PM
I went to see Mike Love with my daughter last year, one of the best gig's we've been to. Here's one of my favourites; Permanent Holiday, enjoy

https://youtu.be/fU7hZ3smj0g
by Steve at 02-24-2018, 08:30 AM
The idea that life as we know it has only emerged on one tiny planet in one little solar system is rather ridiculous, but academia, media and the rest of the Mainstream dismiss the idea of life on other planets with their dismissive phrase about ‘little green men’. 

Astronomers estimate that there are at least a hundred billion galaxies in the observable Universe. That’s the observable Universe – the tiny frequency range which humans and their technology can see. What about the infinity of what we can’t see? It is also important to note that mainstream science has gone from believing in one galaxy in only the 1920s to at least a hundred billion, with some estimates at 500 billion. When scientists tell you what is ‘known’ it is only what they believe is known at that moment (not very much). It’ll be something else tomorrow, next week or next year. 

Intelligent life exists on many levels of reality, from pure consciousness through to waveform, electrical/ electromagnetic and digital/ holographic energy. Research into ‘aliens’ tends to focus almost entirely on the human visual frequency range or the ‘physical’. 

Taking the narrative beyond the physical is not an easy thing. In a 2012 article in Psychology Today about DMT, the main active constituent of ayahuasca, it describes how users can ‘encounter non-human intelligences, often resembling aliens’. Ayahuasca has been called a ‘plant of the gods’ because it can open the frequency channels to those dimensions of reality where the perceived ‘gods’ reside. 

Non-human or extraterrestrial life exists in a multiplicity of forms and expressions even among those who observe and interact with Earth. Some are benevolent, some neutral and still others have a malevolent agenda. They have appeared to humans over thousands of years and they are the source of endless myths about ‘the gods’. The History Channel series is based on these stories and evidence to support them. Ancient Indian documents and texts describe advanced flying machines that brought the gods. 

Dr. V. Raghavan, retired head of the Sanskrit department at the University of Madras, says that centuries-old documents written in the ancient Indian language describe extraterrestrial visitations: Fifty years of researching this ancient work convinces me that there are living beings on other planets, and that they visited earth as far back as 4,000BC. There is a mass of fascinating information about flying machines, even fantastic science fiction weapons, that can be found in translations of the Vedas (scriptures), Indian epics, and other ancient Sanskrit text. 

Inner-circles of government and military know that extraterrestrial life is still visiting this planet and they just don’t want us to know. Most ‘aliens’ come in and out of our reality. Accounts by those who claim to have seen them or their craft are ridiculed when they describe how they appeared out of nowhere and disappeared just as quickly. To a closed mind, this is impossible, but it’s not. When they enter our frequency band they appear to any observer as if they have manifested out of nowhere and the reverse when they disappear. They have neither appeared out of nothing nor disappeared into nothing. They enter the frequency range of human sight and leave again. Now you see them, now you don’t. 

Extraterrestrial species can travel apparently vast distances instantly by overriding illusory space-time. Some craft may appear to be ‘physical’, but the more advanced of them move as energy (teleportation) and their craft are energetic forms which can appear as anything from what seems to be a metallic spaceship to what looks every bit like a cloud. 

Other flying saucer-type craft that people think must be ‘aliens’ are really flown by humans with secret technology. Anti-gravity craft have been built in the most secretive military bases especially in the United States for many decades and there are deep underground bases or ‘DUMBS’ all over the world where interaction takes place between the human ‘elite’ and extraterrestrial beings. 
by Steve at 02-24-2018, 07:52 AM
The New American Century

At the beginning of this century, Rothschild Zionists completely controlled the Pentagon through Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz (the real power), budget controller Dov Zakheim and people like Richard Perle and Douglas Feith before, during and after 9/ 11 when overseas invasions began in the wake of the staged attacks. 

This group included the very people who authored the Project for the New American Century report published in September 2000 calling for a list of countries in North Africa and the Near and Middle East to be conquered in ‘multiple-theater wars’. What a coincidence that they should be in just the positions they needed to be one year later at the time of 9/ 11 to implement just that policy. 

The Bush White House before, during and after 9/ 11 was controlled by Rothschild Zionists Karl Rove, Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff to Bush, and the convicted crook, Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby, adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney (Rothschild Zionist). 

Many Bush speeches, including the one about the ‘Axis of Evil’ (Iraq, Iran and North Korea), were written by Rothschild Zionist David Frum from the American Enterprise Institute, a bedfellow of the Project for the New American Century. 

The head of the Federal Reserve controlling US financial policy throughout the Reagan-Bush and Clinton administrations and most of Boy Bush’s was Alan Greenspan (Rothschild Zionist) who was followed in the late Bush and Obama era by Ben Bernanke (Rothschild Zionist). Anyone think that Rothschild Zionists, less than two percent of the population, might have been running the country and orchestrating the wars that Israel and the Rothschilds wanted??

In September 2000, a year to the month before 9/11 and just months before they came to power with the Bush administration, the Project for the New American Century published a document entitled Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategies, Forces and Resources for a New Century which called for American forces to ‘fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars’ with emphasis on places like Iraq, Iran and North Korea, but also including ‘dangerous regimes’ in Libya and Syria. These crazies also called for the instigation of regime change in China (World War III). 

The document said that this plan would need an excuse to win public and political support because the ‘... process of transformation ... is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event –like a new Pearl Harbor’. One year to the month later came what George Bush called ‘our Pearl Harbor’ and the ‘multiple, ‘multiple, simultaneous major theater wars’ began and are still going on involving the very countries the document listed. General Wesley Clark, NATO’s former Supreme Allied Commander Europe, confirmed in a television interview in 2007 that what has happened in terms of wars in the Middle East and North Africa was planned at least by 2001, but in fact it was way before then. 

He said: About ten days after 9/ 11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, ‘Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.’ I said, ‘Well, you’re too busy.’ He said, ‘No, no.’ He says, ‘We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.’ This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, ‘We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?’ He said, ‘I don’t know.’ He said, ‘I guess they don’t know what else to do.’ 

So I said, ‘Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?’ He said, ‘No, no.’ He says, ‘There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.’ He said, ‘I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.’ And he said, ‘I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail.’ So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, ‘Are we still going to war with Iraq?’ And he said, ‘Oh, it’s worse than that.’ He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, ‘I just got this down from upstairs’ —meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office —‘today.’ And he said, ‘This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.’ I said, ‘Is it classified?’ He said, ‘Yes, sir.’ I said, ‘Well, don’t show it to me.’ And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, ‘You remember that?’ He said, ‘Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!’

https://journal-neo.org/2017/06/16/syria...n-hitlist/

Syria, Iran and N. Korea: Will Trump Attempt to Finish the Neocon Hitlist?
by Steve at 02-24-2018, 07:16 AM
Did a race of giants exist in North America?
Researchers Hugh Newman and Jim Viera discuss...

http://www.theunexplained.tv/media/theun...ed-237.mp3

The tall ones and the prehistoric cultures of North America -

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/un...th-america
  •  Previous
  • 138(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 326 online users.
0 Member(s) | 322 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex