The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by Greg D at 01-25-2018, 05:18 AM
Are we an experiment contained in a five senses reality, if so why? An interesting Bible story says.
2Ki 6:16  And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
2Ki 6:17  And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. Does this passage tell us that there's things surrounding us that we as humans cannot see. Though perhaps some people are allowed a glimpse into that unseen realm.
The bible says God is omnipotent which means all powerful and also omnipresent which means everywhere at the same time. It also says the devil walks to and fro on the earth which means he is limited. Another name attributed to Jesus is Emanuel which means God with us. Which infers that he was and is God in human form. He had the ability to read human thoughts,he calmed a storm and raised the dead. He healed the sick had power over the devil, then why did he allow himself to be crucified.
Several months ago I was traveling on a flight from Manila to Davao city in the Philippines. At the time Davao was under marshal law because of Islamic militants, so travel there wasn't recommended. The plane contained 400 people of which only two weren't Filipino which was myself and an English chap who sat next to me. We got into a discussion about the meaning of life. He informed me that he had grown up in England in a hippy family that followed the North American Indian religion. During the course of our 2 hour discussion he said why would I listen to Jesus teachings above that of Buddha or Mohammad etc. My reply was apart from the miraculous signs that followed him. Jesus said I could have called  twelve legions of angels to prevent his being handed over to the Jews/Romans. Jesus was beaten to the point of death in Roman scourging then was crucified where every breath is agony. During one of those breaths he said Father forgive them they don't know what they do. My answer to his question was what normal human being could make a statement like that. His reply was no one, as the world is predominately about getting even for wrongs done.
A testament is another name for a will which only takes effect after the death of a parent. Which means the promises contained in the Old Testament can now be claimed in the new.
The luciferian elite who believe they will one day rule the natural realm and will win the ensuing battle are kidding themselves. As the world will have a second intervention by an all powerful incorruptible King!

Thanks Richie for this web site and your great show. I just thought I can put forward another point of view. I hope people can give this a read before they either consider it or dismiss it.
by Shardy at 01-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Great articles Richie - short and to the point! I think the whole intended consequence of creating and completely "normalising" an all-pervasive environment of political correctness and self-censorship, is to prevent any opinion being expressed about absolutely anything - no matter how banal or inconsequential the subject or topic might be.
by ScottW at 01-25-2018, 12:33 AM
Richie has such a diverse mix of people and subjects on his show. I just wondered which regular guests the folks on this forum enjoy listening to?

I'm a massive fan of Jordan Maxwell and could listen to him all day, even though a lot of the stuff he talks about scares the crap out of me. I wish he was on the show more!

I enjoy listening to David Icke and really miss Jim Marrs.

Who do other people on here find interesting? I catch most but not all of Richie's shows.
by carolinabeve at 01-25-2018, 12:08 AM
I was so glad to hear Andrea Davison, mention Melanie Shaw in the interview on 1/23.  since her most recent arrest, she has been moved several times. The majority of her imprisonment in solitary confinement, with little to no contact with anyone. She has been denied at times basic medical treatment, toiletries, etc. I think she has been in prison for 18 months, at present.
I believe as Andrea stated, that Melanie Shaw knows where the dirt is & on who. If she were to be released & heard in a real court of law, many heads would roll, as the saying goes.
But as Andrea stressed in her interview with Richie, the pedophile net work is very deep. Very well funded, and is everywhere. David Icke was the first to expose Ted Heath.
In the U.S. we had another glimpse, with Pizza gate. Prior to that was the Franklin cover up. David McGowan has a very good book, if interested, called Programmed to Kill, The Politics Of Serial Murder. 
Also Andrea explained the T.I.( targeted individuals) like Dr. Katherine Horton, also in the Richie Allen archives. To get updated on her, if interested, Romala D Reports on YT.
David has a dot connector report, Andrea Davison's interview connects a few more.
Carolinabeve
by elegantlywasted at 01-24-2018, 08:31 PM
As the media is currently propagating the myth of Churchill and his so called 'Darkest Hour' I was wondering whether forum members consider him to be worthy of the often given moniker of 'Our Greatest Briton'?
I dont.......and heres my top three:
1: Isambard Kingdom Brunel
2: John Harrison
3: Captain James Cook
by bez66 at 01-24-2018, 08:24 PM
Hi all I think a 101 page on certain subjects for new listeners, say small sections explaining banking, etc. It would be inclusive to newbies. What do you think?
by sjp01 at 01-24-2018, 05:49 PM
I'm afraid I will have to disagree with Richie on this one, I don't think there is a cat in hell's chance of a UK General Election this year. With the fixed terms act, it would take two thirds of MPs to vote in favour of an election. Firstly, I doubt there are many Tory MPs who are confident of reataining power, plus the DUP are loving the fact that they are holding the goverment to ransom. It is my prediction that this parliament will last a full five years.
by Happiness at 01-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Hello everyone, my first post on here

Seeing as though Bitcoin has been in the news more and more lately I thought I would share my opinions on it

I will start with a disclaimer, I having nothing against Bitcoin or an "axe to grind", I work in IT so am reasonably familiar with the technology behind it and technology in general

I don't want to make this into a essay, so I will try keep it short, and to the fundamental problem I have with Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, or any currency that is mined using computers

Non technical explanation

Let's imagine me, Richie and Bob down the road are interested in a new Cryptocurrency, let's call it XYZcoin, we all start "mining" (cryptocurrencies are mined by computer processing) using identical computers, but Richie and Bob decide to team up together, so whenever I mine 1, Richie and Bob have mined 2 together. We end up with the same problem, monopolization. So in future they have control over XYZcoin by having the largest stake in it.

Technical explanation

Large corporations or the powers that be have basically infinite resources, either by buying cryptocurrencies with an unlimited supply of fiat currency, or by access to computing power through huge computing facilities, google cloud gpu etc, or their own facilities, or technologies that we don't even have yet, like Quantum Computing

Mainstream media coverage

In my opinion if any technology was a real threat to the current system, it would not be mentioned on mainstream media, or financial channels, and if a technology was really revolutionary the powers that be would take it over (like the internet has been monopolized by a few corporations). So I think there is a long term agenda by mentioning this kind of technology, Bitcoin is being used as propaganda, showing a few people getting rich from it, presenting it as being "anti-establishment", all great ways to manipulate perception

Any thought welcome, cheers
by MacPark at 01-24-2018, 01:43 PM
Thoughts on the Matrix films, is it close to a reality we live in? I think the first movie touched on some amazing topics relevant to us. The other 2 films im not too sure. Its something quoited so often and im interested in your thoughts...
by MacPark at 01-24-2018, 01:38 PM
Richie said he wasnt going to post on these forums but we might be able to squeeze a couple outa him, no?

I am interested in Richies views on the nature of realty. I mean its his forums and im curious? Im not 100% sure where I stand in all the details but i 100% agree that we live in a matrix style simulation. The rest? Im not sure.

This goes further than Richie, Im interested in all your opinions and its a great way to get this new forum ticking!!!
  •  Previous
  • 153(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 427 online users.
0 Member(s) | 424 Guest(s)
Applebot, Google, Yandex