The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by dfordtruth2018 at 01-24-2018, 12:28 PM
This may be a bit of a rant but a common problem faced by what Richie once described as ‘indy media consumers’ like me when consuming alternative media from content creators and looking for articles and content to share is a lack of sources. I’m well aware of the importance of verification and it’s even worse when a lack of sources are cited for what is an otherwise great article or video with relevant and important information. If it can’t be verified, it can’t be shared. 

It all comes down to credibility. If you’re a genuine ‘indy media consumer’, you have to be absolutely solid when it comes to content you share and facts and information you state in terms of its veracity and its factual nature. If you’re in any way unsure about the information, all it takes is for someone to try to verify it to prove you wrong. This means from that moment on, they know they can’t trust you to be credible. Citing sources is the answer and if your information doesn’t come from a book, article or video, it’s probably best not to mention it unless it comes from a very credible source, like an insider, for example.

I never speak unless I am certain of what I’m going to say and I never write unless I can verify the statements I’m making. This may seem arrogant but I’m not coming from that angle. I’m making this point to point out that this is the single greatest tool we have in the face of the ‘fake news’ situation and the authority’s plans, ramping up all the time, to censor anything outside of the official Establishment view. The more there is a lack of credible, fact-checked, verified information in the alternative media, the more aces we hand to the authorities to achieve their goal. The more credible information, the more chance we stand of proving the reliability and credibility of alternative information to an unaware public; the majority of whom have no idea that such a thing exists. Research and veracity are everything.
If we don’t prove this credibility by being conscious and conscientious of the importance of credibility and being careful to only share and state information we can verify, there is nothing to stop the authorities censoring the alternative media in its entirety.

Another tool we have in the face of these efforts is basic writing skills. I see so many examples of poor grammar, punctuation, spelling and structuring of sentences. 

Bearing in mind everything I’ve said, look at these two examples and then decide which one you would take seriously:

Trancehumanism is an agenda for AI to tayk ovur the humun mind with teknologie. They want to cinect us to AI wich is artifishal intellygunce.

Transhumanism is an agenda for AI (Artificial Intelligence) to take over the human mind with technology. Corporations like Google, Facebook, technology companies like Microsoft and Apple, and organisations like DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), the technological development arm of the Pentagon, a previous director of which, Regina Dugan joined Google as an executive after leaving DARPA, as well as many other examples, ultimately aim to connect the human mind to AI, which is planned to replace the human mind. Another executive of Google, Ray Kurzweil, talks about exactly that happening in his books, especially The Singularity and countless interviews you can find on YouTube.

Facebook actively carries out AI research and details its activities on this webpage: https://research.fb.com/category/faceboo...arch-fair/

Google has its own laboratories (Google X Labs) and carries out its own robotics research. Robotics is a fundamental part of Transhumanism. More info here:https://research.google.com/teams/brain/robotics/

Microsoft released HoloLens in 2016 which are virtual reality headsets. VR is a big part of Transhumanism. More info here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/hololens

Apple is involved in what it calls ARKit, which is augmented reality - another way of saying virtual reality. More info here:
https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-in...d-reality/

It's interesting to note that Apple say
:

"ARKit, Apple's augmented reality (AR) technology, delivers immersive, engaging experiences that seamlessly blend virtual objects with the real world."

Regina Dugan said about a Facebook venture Building 8 which is "a new group that will combine research and product development to help make the world more open and connected — focusing on technologies that fluidly blend physical and digital worlds."

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/careers/teams/building8/

Both statements sound similar because all the organisations and corporations, when it comes to Transhumanism, are ultimately working towards the same goal. Yes, there's competition to increase the bottom line, but they're on the same team when it comes to the overall outcome.

You see what I mean ?...
by Greg D at 01-24-2018, 07:42 AM
In Genesis in the Bible the world was created in seven days. A day which in the Hebrew language is a period of time, not 24 hours it may be one thousand years. On the sixth day God Created (which means from nothing) male and female and told them to be fruitful and multiply. To subdue and replenish the Earth which by the way is the whole planet with its diverse ecosystem and peoples. The word used in the Adam and Eve reference is formed (which means as a potter would form and mold clay). It then says God breathed the breath of life into Adam and he became a living soul. God then formed Eve from Adams rib. The name Adam is translated man and Eve the mother of all living. These two representatives of human kind where given a job to tend and keep the garden. They were also given boundaries by being told they couldn't eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil or they would begin to die. The devil who took on the form of a serpent  informed them that they would not die but be as gods knowing good and evil. The story of what happened is widely known and because of their actions the where cast out of the garden.
 Then comes the story which stumps many a religious scholar. Who did Cain marry after he killed his brother and was banished . The answer is simple a woman from a nearby city situated outside of the garden. The next offspring from Adam and Eve was Seth after some time had past. 
The next story is the flood which also was to do with the descendants of Adam thus it was only a local flood. In the Mesopotamian valley area which only involved the animals from that area and Noah's family. As the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat which are situated on the edge of the valley. The ark by the way had to be surrounded by fresh water as they where 120 days in the ark after the rain subsided. The tower of Babel story is that of Nimrod and later his wife and child which has fathered the traditions of today, of mother and child worship and statues. They all spoke one language as they were the descendants of Adam and spoke whatever language he spoke. 
There is much more to be said of these Bible stories to bring them forward to our current time. The EU building in Brussels is said to be modeled on the tower of Babel. Likewise the image of the EU is a woman riding a beast which is straight from the book of Revelation. Which talks of the Whore of Babylon the mother of harlots. The woman who sits on seven hills which by the way is Rome. I known that many listeners to your program Richie are not keen on the Bible because of the way it has been falsely presented by Religions. I hope this letter will interest some of your listeners and that I can help answer their questions from it.
by jeff55 at 01-24-2018, 07:08 AM
Even if you don't see any danger in smart meters please remember that by having one you are helping to put someone out of work, just the same as the self service check outs - I never use them for the same reason.
by ScottW at 01-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Hello guys.

I thought I would be the first to post in this section.

Isn't it wonderful when you rediscover albums that you haven't heard for a while.

I've just started a job that involves a bit of a drive and have unearthed a couple of gems that I had forgotten about.

It might sound a bit unfashionable but Achtung Baby and Zooropa by U2 are really doing it for me at the moment. There is something about those sonic sounds as the sun starts to come up.

Also listening to a bit of Lloyd Cole, Psychedlic Furs and The Cry of Love album by Jimi Hendrix.

Feel free to suggest any other good driving albums guys.
by TruthSeekerKangarooLover at 01-23-2018, 09:11 PM
Just thought people may be interested in using an alternative to the mainstream internet web browsers and search engines that are commonly used. 

A good alternative internet web browser is Brave. Has some good security features and is easy to use.

https://www.brave.com/

And for web searching give duckduckgo a try, you may never use goggle (sic) search again.

https://duckduckgo.com/

Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on these great alternatives.
by Daleslady at 01-23-2018, 08:25 PM
The members of the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority have voted to target outsiders who own a holiday home with a punitive Council Tax of £10,000 per year minimum (a 500% increase), totally unaffordable to the ordinary families from the mill towns and built up areas around here who have saved up to have a little cottage in the fresh air.  Is this designed to drive them out?  is it therefore a form of cleansing?  The proponents want to "halt then reverse" outsiders buying a second home - friendly eh?
by Billy beermonkey at 01-23-2018, 06:01 PM
It's as simple as that.... i sit here quite fed up some times at the fact we're being shafted, while friends & family members actually revel in the fact that brexit is being ignored & reversed.

I'm honestly stumped as to what to do, there's only so much you can say without getting infuriated and sounding like a madman (to the brainwashed), I know keeping the message simple and pointing out the hypocrisy does work, and it is ....but that's a drip..drip mechanism, and we haven't got time for that, So what i'd really like is some serious info, links, evidence & advice to pass on.
  •  Previous
  • 154(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 346 online users.
0 Member(s) | 343 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex